CORO CALL- LA LIBERTAD SE LUCIÓ EN EVENTO


El Coro del Colegio de Abogados de La Libertad, dirigido por Alfredo Estrada Zavaleta participó el jueves pasado a las 7: 00 p.m. en la Casa de la Emancipacion durante la Presentacion del libro Ecos de una Quenas, interpretando El agua de los pajaritos y Bella Gloriabambina.



Saludos cordiales a todos los miembros del coro, felicidades.

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web site is really fastidious.


http://64.131.73.97/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=139862
http://ad-wiki.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/research/Details_On_Hassle-free_how_to_get_cheap_real_twitter_followers___Companies
http://68.178.168.106/digitalminutemen.com/forum/profile.
php?mode=viewprofile&u=368998
http://64.179.135.185/?q=node/7573
http://adamenko.com/idalgo/forum/profile.php?

mode=viewprofile&u=53248

Here is my web blog; walktrhough
Anónimo ha dicho que…
This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

http://arbitragedude.com/forums/topic/an-introduction-to-trouble-free-how-to-get-free-active-twitter-followers-recommendations/
http://arbtag.com/index.php?do=/blog/24207/contrasted-key-available-for-twitter-followers/
http://armyofdrunks.com/topic/confessions-of-any-twitter-pinger/
http://arpadisk.uw.hu/userinfo.php?uid=3240
http://aprendaportugues.net/?q=node/18767

My page ... spain train tickets
Anónimo ha dicho que…
There's certainly a great deal to learn about this topic.
I like all of the points you've made.

My blog post serviced apartments auckland
Anónimo ha dicho que…
It's hard to find knowledgeable people about this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Feel free to visit my web-site :: www americanexpress com activate

Entradas populares